Friday, August 23, 2019

My Coffee

Everyone who knows me, knows i like a good cup of coffee. Why not? Medicine has a way of making you a coffee buff, more like an addict.
The last six weeks or so I have been a consumer of other beverages other than coffee. Today however I felt this strong urge to get coffee, so I found myself sourcing for coffee spots near lekki. An hour and half later I have a cup of latte and some tasty Nigerian fried yam sticks in front of me.

Yummy I must say...
Ear phones over my ear as I try to find my muse after eons of inability to dig deep enough to come up with content worth sharing... more like transferring the many competing ideas in my head to the metaphorical paper.

Here I am now hoping that the gibberish I am writing is funny enough for your édification. Hahahhahahahah

So I took a hiatus from medicine for 3 months. I needed to clear my head, figure out what makes Sele tick again, and in the process re strategize for the next phase of the life.
In that space of time, I was aversed to planning. I wanted to live my life without a to-do list or a detailed plan requiring back ups. This life of luxury saw me flying to Lagos with hopes of doing NYSC. Weeks of back and forths later, I come to terms with the fact that NYSC won’t work( will write a pots on that later).

So I have three to 4 weeks of time unplanned( hahahhaah).
So here is to ample time of drinking coffee, reading non medical books and writing about nothing.

P/S: i get to spend quality time with the Lagos chapter of the IAClan...
PSS: I get to indulge in lots of eating and libations
PSSS: Lagos is fun



2 comments:

Onyema said...

How's life post residency?

Sele Akobo(curvyice) said...

Hahahaha
Just seeing this
Its heavenly...