Monday, March 10, 2014

Today My heart Remembers


Life as i know it has been full of many crevices, contours and colors. Some extremely arduous, others beautiful and breathtaking. But i would not be here if i had not had helpers in form of family, friends, buddies, mentors, etc. Although the tides rage and i am tossed in many directions, Today i remember these special people and i want to say Thank you. Thank you for believing in me, thank you for encouraging me, thank you for pushing me through the fire and rain, for extending your hand when i needed strength. For sitting with me through tears or intent for tears, for celebrating my upbeat moments and the times when i could not and would not get out of bed.
I am cos of you all, i carry a piece of everyone in my thoughts, my words, my actions, my living.
Thank you all for being a part of my life.

No comments: