Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Yes We CAN and Yes we DID

I have not blogged in a while, but i could not have let today pass without saying nothing about it. I was up early this morning and got glued to my television at 8am. I knew Barack, my choice was going to Barack the votes, but i was still shaky and scared about what the true verdict would be.At the close of ballots in Indiana and Kentucky, i remember seeing 8 for Mccain and 3 for President Barack. I told myself to hang in there...I did. the President Barack kept racking in the elect. votes and i was so proud of him. Then i heard he clinched PA,NH,NYthen Ohio.. at that point i was rest assured that it was done. and then it 207/109 and then Mccain kept climbing while BO stayed still..i prayed, i shook, i wondered, wished......i had the shakes etc. and then California came in and it was done...I was part of history: the Very First BLACK PRESIDENT of the United States of America, 227 years later........is that a FIT OR WHAT?
Join me as we welcome to the future the 44th President of the United States of America: PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: